Come join the charming city of Paris for a triathlon you are sure to fall in love with!
Sunday June 23rd 2019
500 Meter Swim, 20k Bike, 5k Run
1500 Meter Swim, 40k Bike, 10k Run
It's time to fall in love with swimming, biking, and running at the Eiffel Tower Triathlon! Come visit the charming town of Paris, IL for their inaugural triathlon which sports a fantastic course with awesome race swag themed in a memorable landmark of Paris!
All Eiffel Tower Triathletes will receive all of the following awesome gear / experiences!
- A comfy 50/50 Eiffel Tower Triathlon t-shirt
- A custom printed bib#
- A race swim cap
- The coolest post race Eiffel Tower awards for overall and age group athletes
- Post race food and refreshements
- Chip timing to calculate your 5 splits
- Custom printed finisher receipts
- Transition Opens - 6:00 a.m.
- Race Day Packet Pickup and Registration - 6:00 a.m. - 7:30 a.m.
- Transition closes - 7:45 a.m.
- Pre-race meeting at the beach - 7:45 a.m.
- Olympic race start - 8:00 a.m.
- Sprint race start - 9:00 a.m.
- Post-race meals and refreshments served - 9:00 a.m.
- Olympic awards - 11:00 a.m.
- Sprint awards - 11:30 a.m.
We are still finalizing routes to make sure we give you an awesome race experience but will report back here with detailed course information once we finalize it!
Refunds will be considered at the race director's discretion up to 1 month before the event. There will be no refunds given out with under 1 month from the event due to the fact that we have to purchase all the items for this event far in advance of the race date.